Saturday 2 February 2019

Pitter Patter


Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Kaitlin Paltridge ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 





This set is called "Bundle of Joy" and I have used it to make a set of three ATC's. Of course they would be perfect to make a card for a new baby ! I started with Kraft card stock on which I scraped some gesso. I then used a stencil and Distress Oxides to add the colour. I also did some background stamping. The babies were stamped, coloured and cut out. I adhered then onto two of the cards. The middle card has the sentiment of this set. 

I have used the following stamps and stencils:
Stencil #31
Stamp set #142 Edison Game
Stamp set #173 Bundle of Joy

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Those baby sketches are just adorable - I love how they capture so much character and movement with so few lines. Lovely triptych with just the right amount of grungy detail in the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute in a beautiful distressed way, love these Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with these ATCs! They are so artful. Great!
    Groetjes
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - love your pitter patter set of ATC's. I'm always amazed at how you manage to tie so many luscious layers together - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete