Tuesday 12 February 2019

Keep your balance

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 





For this project I cut a piece of card stock into a tag shape and painted it with acrylic paint. I added model paste through a stencil and stamped it here and there too. I then stamped the image, coloured it and cut it out. I glued it to the tag en added the sentiment from the same set. 

I used the following stamp and stencil for this tag :

Stamp set #167 Balance
Stamp set #142 Edison Game 
Stencil #49 Rota Vitae

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful balance here, Corrie - from the colour to the texture to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and thank you for showing us how you did it. Very useful as I'm a newish stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kwam je tag tegen op Pinterest, Corrie.
    Wilde je toch even zeggen, dat ik hem geweldig leuk vind, ook al maakte je hem in februari al.
    Gr. Gery

    ReplyDelete