Friday 1 February 2019

My path is different

Hello everyone,

and welcome to a new challenge for Country View Challenges. The theme this month is 'black and white' or 'black and white and one other colour' and I chose the latter. I have made an art journal spread and it wasn't without it's difficulties !
I hope you will play along with us this month ! Please read the RULES first !



I have also filmed how I made this so if you are interested please hop over HERE, or click on the pic below:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


9 comments:

  1. Fab pages and video Corrie....you have a very steady hand for painting stripes! I love the inclusion of yellow, it works so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pages Corrie, so striking, and you've used one of my favourite stamps too1 Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such contrast with that gorgeous yellow and the black. Fabulous hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your colour combination is so impressive!!! Fabulous journal page, Corrie!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour choice Corrie - and amazing pages!!! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Corrie! It´s such a cool page again! Love these yellow stripes!
    Hugs Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patterning in this one, Corrie, and who can go wrong with black/white/one colour? It's got great impact!

    ReplyDelete