Saturday 9 February 2019

Squeeeeeeek !

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 




Clean and simple is not my strong point but I thought I'll give it a go. I took a white panel and added a print of the Bubble stencil on it. You do this by rubbing a Distress Oxide Ink pad over the stencil and spritzing it with water. You can then print it like a stamp. Great technique.. I then stamped, coloured and cut out the little mouse and adhered him to a vellum circle which I then adhered onto my panel. I added the sentiment which was layered in black card stock and voila !

I used the following stamps and stencil for this card :

Stamp set #169 Balance
Stencil #45 Digital Bubbles. 

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments: