Thursday 28 February 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio.

Hello everyone,

For today's Vera Lane Studio inspiration I have made two postcards. Postcards are great fun to make because they are not too large so not too intimidating. They are also great to make into a little 'Look-Book" with decorated cardboard covers and rings to keep everything together.

This first postcard was made with pattern paper and the newly released set "Sit and think". Isn't she cute !  I resized her, printed and coloured her. I then cut her out and adhered her in top of some washitape to ground her. The sentiment is from the same set.



You'll find her HERE

image 0

This one has the cat from the "Thumbs" set on it. I made the background on a piece of watercolour paper with Distress Oxide Inks. I also splattered some white paint on it and added some black lines. The cat was resized, printed, coloured and cut out. I added a snarky sticker for a bit of fun ! 



You'll find all the Thumbs HERE

image 0

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 


2 comments:

  1. These are both delightful, Corrie, but I am so in love with your snarky cat and message...loving everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are really beautiful, the second one being my favourite: nice colours, wonderful background, cute cat and funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete