Thursday 14 February 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a card and a bunting pendant. I couldn't resist to get old Miss Dee out again. She must be one of my all time favourites; probably because she reminds me of me... lol For the pendant I used the latest release called Snowday and apart from this adorable little girl there is also a snowman in the set.


I painted the pendant with blue paint and then stencilled the circles on it with a slightly darker blue. I then added some red paint with a brayer and some washi tape. I printed the girl, coloured her and cut her out. I adhered her onto the pendant on top of the sentiment. 

You'll find this lovely girl HERE

image 0


Miss Dee is here again too.. I love miss Dee. 


For today I placed her on a piece of paper that I coloured with spray inks and then stencilled flowers on with white paint. I added a scrap of paper and some washi tape and glued the sentiment on top. Miss Dee was printed, coloured and cut out. I placed her on the tape/paper cluster. Lastly I added a sun from the Sunshine set, cut in two and drew a doodle line along the edges. 

You'll find Miss Dee HERE

image 0

and the Sunshine collage sheet HERE.



image 0 


Thank you for stopping by today !  

1 comment:

  1. Your pennant is lovely, but it's that second image that has me splitting my sides laughing - the look on her face as she shines is just priceless. As always, thanks for the joy, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete