Monday 4 February 2019

You make me nuts

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 



I made this tag by brayer-ing acrylic paint over a piece of card stock that I cut into a tag shape. I added stamping and then stamped the squirrel and coloured him. I cut him and his banner out and adhered them to the tag. I added a rub-on on the banner and added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set. 

I used the following stamps:

Stamp set #58 Scribble it
Stamp set #172 Nutty Squirrels

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you for stopping by ! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm smiling at the colour palette here, Corrie, and the flying squirrel. Bonus in every way!

    ReplyDelete