Monday 11 February 2019

Your crazy is showing

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 




How cute is he??? For this 6 x 6 panel I used acrylic paint, lots of layers... I stamped the background, using inks and embossing powder. I also added splatters. The dog was stamped, coloured and cut out. I adhered him onto a white circle to make him stand out more and then lastly added a Snarky Sticker. 


I used the following stamps: 

Stamp set #142 Edison game
Stamp set #125 For the record
Stamp set #170 Dog Attitude

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Haha, hij heeft er zin in.
    Erg leuk!

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome, Corrie - and yes I will. I can do crazy, and I can do tucking it in as well. This is pure delight. :D

    ReplyDelete