Thursday 21 February 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

For Vera Lane Studio for today I have made a birthday card and a postcard.  For the birthday card I used the newly released 'Matryoshka'. There are two in the set. I coloured her with Copic Markers. I made a quick background with acrylic paint, a stencil and a gelli plate.


You'll find the Matryoshkas HERE.

image 0
For this postcard I have used the Wednesday release called "Thumbs". Isn't she adorable. The background is a gelli print from my stash. I added a chit chat sticker and a Clippings sticker both by Tim Hotz. 


You'll find this lovely girl and her friends HERE

image 0

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am all over that postcard - that's me (and obviously you) to a 't', Corrie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete