Sunday 3 February 2019

The story teller


Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 




How fabulous is this pipe smoking cat ! I inked a piece of card stock with Distress Oxides and then didn't like it ! So I added gesso, stencilling with gesso and stencilling with modelling paste. I also added some stamping. The cat was stamped, coloured and cut out and then adhered onto the card on top of some washi tape. Because he reminded me of someone reminiscing about things, I called him the Story Teller. This is a Clippings sticker by Tim Holtz which I also placed on some washi tape. 

I have used the following stamps and stencil:
Stamp set #58 Scribble it
Stamp Set #171 Moody Kittens
Stencil #49 Rota Vitae 

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Than you for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. He's such a clever character, he looks so deep in thought, makes me wonder what he is thinking about. Stunning background Corrie.. Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project. I definitely need this stampset now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear him speaking. In my mind, he talks with a deep, gruff brogue, English but with a French accent. Love this card to bits! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooooi! Uiteindelijk is die achtergrond super geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Corrie, he reminds me of Sherlock Holmes, and I love your textured background. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the look on the cat's face that cracks me up, Corrie...such disdain for his listeners. :D

    ReplyDelete