Friday 22 February 2019

Cheval

Hello everyone,

Every now and then I like to revisit old stamp sets and that is what I did today for Katzelkraft.
I made a mini artjournal spread:



This was great fun to make. I started with Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. I used Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral and Fired Brick. I splashed some water over it to get it to oxidise. Next I used a stencil and gel medium to get some texture. I then added gesso with my fingers and with a brayer to accentuate the texture. I stamped the background and then stamped the horse and the word Cheval on book paper. I added a wing to the horse as well. I did add some shading to the horse and the wing and glued them onto the page on top of some washi tape. The rest of the washi tape is along the pages. The stickers are by Tim Holtz. 

I used the following stamp sets:
KTZ65 - Da Vinci Vitruve


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I really love the finish you have created, it reminds me of a freize in architecture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the colour combination on this one, and that horse is just dynamite!

    ReplyDelete