Sunday 10 February 2019

The big moon

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 





This postcard was made by adding Distress Inks to a piece of 6 x 4 paper. I then added water to make it run and get lighter. I stamped the background with black Archival ink and also heat embossed some of the stamping that was done with Distress Oxides. This works really well because they stay wet for a long time. Next I used a stencil and bleached out some circles with water and also used a white pen to go around the circles. The images were stamped, coloured and cut out and then arranged on the card. I used a Clippings sticker by Tim Holtz as the sentiment. 

I have used the following stamps and stencil:

Stamp set #142 Edison Game
Stamp set #22 Moon set
Stam set #171 Moody Kittens
Stencil #45 Digital Bubbles

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. I'd swear you're channelling our long-gone cat, Corrie - this is exactly the kind of craziness she'd get herself into! :D

    ReplyDelete