Saturday 9 February 2019

A simple tag for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

I have been playing with my AALL & Create stash again! For today I have made a tag but it turned out a little different to what I normally would do. Sometimes you just have to think outside the box ! lol There are some WIP photos so sit back and have a look ! 


So this is it ! And this is how I made it:



I started by cutting a piece of paper slightly bigger than the stamp. I used my stamping platform to stamp this fabulous image onto the tag. 


I decided to just start colouring and see where it was going ! This is my favourite way of crafting. 


When the colouring was finished I added some pieces of book pages in three places, slightly overlapping the image. I then added some paint over the book text. 


When it was all dry I added some modelling paste over the painted areas, using this fab stencil. I also added some Glossy Accents over the light bulbs to make them nice and shiny. 


When everything had dried properly I matted the tag on a piece of black card stock and added some doodling and finished it off with a ribbon. 


I have used just one stamp and one stencil ! 

Stamp set #145 - Twigs and leaves by Bipasha
Stencil $49 - Rota Vitae by Olga

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today !

2 comments:

  1. Love this Corrie.. love the stamp and stencil, I don't think there's any that I don't like from AAll & Create.. Thank you for sharing how you put it together:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag, Corrie - this is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete