Friday 15 February 2019

A fortunate find

Hello everyone,

For my post for Katzelkraft I have a postcard to share today. I love making postcards, they are not to large or intimidating. In this case I have used pattern paper which makes it even easier. And be honest; who doesn't have a stack of age old pattern papers.. so use them.


I inked the edges of the paper with Distress Oxide ink and added some washi tape. Sherlock was stamped without his dog, coloured and cut out. I also stamped the clock from the accessoires set and did the same with that. I put it all together and found this sticker by Tim Holtz which I thought worked really well.. 

I used 2 stamp sets:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Corrie - I should play with postcards more often, since, as you say, they are not nearly so intimidating as a canvas!

    ReplyDelete