Monday 26 January 2015

Being a lady ..

Hello fellow Crafters,

Yesterday afternoon I had a great time in my craft room ! I made this postcard:




This stamp is one of my newer ones and I wanted to use it. I started with a piece of card stock that I coloured with Neocolors. I always do this in the same way : Scribble the colours on liberally, blend with a baby wipe. Scribble again and then blend with my fingers. That way you get good coverage. This time I painted a layer of clear gesso over the top, just to see what would happen. Not much, lol... The colours starts moving a little bit but not much. 
Anyway, next I used a stencil and some background stamps. I also splattered white ink on it and added some washi tape here and there. 'Moth Fab' was stamped on the card and on white card stock. I coloured the one on the separate card stock with Copic Markers and then cut her out. I adhered her on top of the other one on the card. That way you don't have to cut out all the details. I typed the sentiment and doodled around the words, cut them out and adhered them. 

I used all Stampotique Stamps :


Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....


5 comments:

  1. leuk, grappige tekst ook!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Great background and the sentiment that goes with the stamp is so brilliant!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look very lady like, even for a short time beautiful colours
    I can identify perfectly, starts out fine but within minutes, I have pen or paint on me and a slightly disheveled look!
    That's normal!!

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mothfab has been revived, everyone seems to be using her at the moment - great background and colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldig, zowel de kleuren en stempels als de glimlach die op mijn gezicht kwam hierdoor, Corrie!
    groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete