Friday 16 January 2015

Another little postcard

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am totally addicted to making postcards and I have another one to share today !


I am one of those people that never throw anything away and when I found this piece of coloured paper in my stash I knew I wanted to make another colourful postcard. The model paste was also on there, probably put on it when I did something else and had some paste leftover. It was a bit yellow because it took on the colour from the base card. I think it was done with Dylusions but I am not entirely sure. Anyway, I took some gesso and tried to whiten the numbers but they kept going yellow so I put Versamark on them and white embossed them. I also doodled around them and also around the card. Next I stamped the background with one of the circles from the 'Circles Cube' and 'Fax to Wolfgang'. Next I stamped 'Unicorns cousin' and the balloons from 'Romek'. The images were all coloured with Copic markers, cut out and adhered on the card. Lastly I drew the lines from his hand to the balloons...
I used the following stamps (all by Stampotique)

Romek (just the balloons)


Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it ....

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous corrie. What a treat to find and use a background, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful and I love it ;)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtig verjaardagskaartje daar wordt je gewoon vrolijk van en daar ga jij vast iemand blij mee maken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een geluk dat de achtergrond niet weggegooid is want dan hadden we nu niet deze leuke en mooie kaart in beeld Corrie!
    groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig gemaakt weer, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete