Friday 30 January 2015

Why hello

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am having so much fun with the stamps of VivaLasVegaStamps! that I can't stop playing with them!
So I made a little mini art journal that I would like to share with you all:




This journal is very small and by Moleskine, I love it. I started off with painting the pages light yellow (I used PaperArtsy Fresco Paint in the colour Cheesecake for this). Next i used a Tim Holtz stencil (Rays) and Distress Inks in Orange and put the rays on the pages, flipping the stencil for the other side. 
I then stamped the background with a variety of stamps (list down below) and orange and grey Archival inks. I also used a dark red Distress Ink to stamps the "Tape X" stamp and didn't like it so I had to cover it up, hence the washi tape....



The next thing I did was stamp the girl with the phone on white card stock and coloured her with my Copic Markers. I filled in her glassed with Glossy Accents. 
So now I had to find a way to get rid of 'Tape X' and I thought, why not use real tape so I got my washi tapes out and just put some over the top. I did doodle around them with a black fine tipped pen. 
Next it was time to adhere the girl in the middle of where the two stencilled rays meet. 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment. 
I used the following stamps:


Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it and got inspired !

10 comments:

  1. Love that stamped girl, coloured - she's class all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maf en stoer vind ik haar! (Zij doet me denken aan een van een engels dames komisch duo... Mooi die stralen op de achtergrond! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp Corrie makes a great page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige pagina, leuke stempel!
    gezellig weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk opgebouwd Corrie...te gekke stempel...mooi geheel!
    Goed weekend, Alie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why hello to you too - lol - fabulous pages xx love the brick of a mobie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow , Corrie, wst heb je dit gaaf gedaan, super die combinatie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new gig at the VLVStamps site, Corrie, and am loving seeing your parade them through your artwork here on your blog! I have a few of their stamps and love them to death! Your mini journal spread today is great...and I love the washi tape recovery! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nou dat kan ik mij goed voorstellen :) Gaaf Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab page, she looks like Joanna Lumley :) I really like the red washi X's, great that they came from a mistake/something you didn't like :)

    ReplyDelete