Friday 2 January 2015

Jiving...

Hello fellow Crafters,

Well this is it, my first post as part of the Design Team of VivaLasVegaStamps! I can't tell you how excited I was when I was invited to join this group of very talented ladies. Anyway here is my first project. It is an Art Journal which is an inspiration piece for this month's Challenge.




I started with colouring a piece of white cardstock with Distress Ink and a blending tool, I used Faded jeans and a bit of Black Soot around the edges. Next I randomly stamped the background and also used some punchinella to create the polka dots. The circles were made using a set of dies and I used some Tim Holtz paper with music notes on it. I inked the edges and adhered them to the page. With different bottle tops I stamps white and black rings around the circles. The jiving couple was stamped with Memento Black tuxedo ink and coloured with markers. I cut them out and adhered them on top of one of the circles. Lastly I splattered some white ink on the page carefully avoiding the dancing couple. I used the following stamps:

Here is a reminder of the Inspiration board :


I used the following elements : Patterns, circles, dots, music notes, weeds, nature, sky, blue, tan, aged.

I hope I gave you some inspiration too ! Thank you for stopping by ! 

Corrie 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Corrie, the blue and brown are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een erg leuke pagina, en meteen een mooie start als DT member van VLVS, Corrie!
    Geniet ervan :-)
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats - well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous start Corrie, I love it!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat gaaf om bij het team te mogen horen Corrie en wel verdient, prachtige pagina laat je hier zien!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations, Corrie - what a fabulous team to join, and what a wonderful debut piece... I adore the bubbles and that fabulous dancing pair - wonderful!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een gave inspiratiepage! Vrolijk en een gave start in het DT daar! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete