Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year

Hello fellow Crafters,

and happy new year to all of you ! I would like to thank you for all your support in 2014 and I hope you will keep following me in the new year.

I made this little art journal with Lost Coast Designs stamps. These lovely stamps are now available in the Netherlands via www.Inkadinkadutchies.nl.



I painted the pages with acrylic paint and used some of my fingerprinted circles, which I glued on with gel medium. I used a bottle cap to stamp some more circles with black and white ink and also made some splatters. I drew to lines around the page. I stamped the baby and his hat on white card and coloured him/her with colour pencils. The year was stamped on white card also, cut out and adhered to the page. I made some little flags from more party hats.. 
I also used one of the dictionary stamps to get some more interest... 

Stamps I used : Party Baby set
                          Magic dictionary 
                          License plate alphabet 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it ....


7 comments:

  1. Jee je gaat echt als een trein door... Mooi deze kleuren en vooral de cirkels maken dat er mooi diepte in zit; knap! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zowel de stempels als de achtergrond komen erg mooi uit zo! Gave pagina Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just an amazing journal spread, Corrie. Don't you find it just amazing that we as artists can create art using splatters and bottle cap impressions and fingerpainting? And, it's all free! Adorable Party Baby and a good symbol of the new year. And, yes, I will be here for you in 2015! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!
    I like that the baby has a slightly grumpy face lol. So many great elements on this spread.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet face on that baby boy!!! and his party hat and banner are a perfect addition! Looove the alphabet license stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous spread! Love your. Work n use of color. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind 'm weer echt geslaagd, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete