Tuesday 27 January 2015

Seize the day

Hello fellow Crafters,

For my DT post for Lost Coast Designs Stamps I created this postcard.



The paper was sprayed with Ink and then I put the model paste on through a stencil. After this dried I put some more ink on. I then used the Dream Dictionary Stamp and the smallest of the Butterfly Set to stamp the background. I also doodled a few lines around the edge with a fine liner. Next I stamped the little girl; she is called Flying Ballerina. I coloured her lightly with Copic Markers, put some glitter on her wings, which you can't really see, and then cut her out and adhered her on the card. 
Lastly I used a sticker sentiment and doodled around that as well and that was it ! 

You can find these stamps at www.lost-coast-designs.com or if you live in Europe at www.Inkadinkadutches.nl.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it...

10 comments:

  1. Stunning artwork, Corrie. Love the turquoise background and the girl is adorable! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige achtergrond voor het leuke LCD meisje, Corrie!
    groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze blijft zo lief en veelzijdig dit engelachtige meisje...ook hierop weer zo mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the composition on your post card, Corrie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig Corrie, mooie achtergrond en wat een mooie stempel is dit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a grand postcard, Corrie. First, love all the blues hues! hehe That stamp is just gorgeous and I love her wings.Artistic use of the modeling paste. All 'round, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this postcard, Corrie - the blues are delicious and the little girl is adorable... the sulky little look on her face - sweet!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous!!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete