This is the first of two posts from me today. I have made a tag for Sir Tim's 12 tags of 2015. Of course I didn't have many of the supplies Tim used but I improvised.
I cut a tag from Kraft card stock and inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Next I cut a piece of watercolour paper and stamped the flower onto it. This stamp is by Stampotique as I don't have any flower stamps from Tim. I also don't have any of the dies Tim used so I improvised and used a different one. The flower was coloured with watercolour pencils and a water brush. The tag was stitched together and I finished it off with some rub ons, some metal flowers and a bit of lace ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by today !