Monday 14 November 2016

Mailart Monday with VivaLasVegaStamps!

Hello everyone,

and welcome to Mail Art Monday for VivaLasVegaStamps! I have painted and stamped an envelope.


 


This is the front. 




Back of the envelope. 

I used acrylic paints to colour the envelop (which is a ready made envelope). I used light yellow, green and light blue Amsterdam Paints. I then stamped all over it using a variety of VLVS! stamps and different colours of Archival Ink. Some of the stamps were coloured or doodled for which I used my Big Brush Markers and a white paint pen. 

I have used the following stamps: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





4 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijk vrolijke post! Word je toch gelijk blij van? Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo leuk ! Wat een feest als je dit tussen de rekeningen en andere saaie post ziet !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would indeed be 'happy mail' to receive this vibrant envelope in the post. It may even make the postman smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely envelope! So cheery! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete