Friday 18 November 2016

Atlantic Ocean

Hello everyone,

Today I had a lovely day in my craft room just playing ! I got out my PaperArtsy stuff and made this trio of ATC's.


They fit nicely together but you can also look at them separately :


#1


#2


#3

And here's how I made them :


I used a brayer to get colour on my ATC's which were kept together with a few pieces of painters' tape. I used the Fresco Finish Acrylic paint in Teresa Green, Professor Plum and Mermaid. 


After I finished brayering (I did use some white (Snowflake) as well) I randomly stamped the background. I used two set of Hotpicks for these ATC's : HP1201 and HP1302.



Next I stamped the images on tissue paper as I wanted to flip the fish and I only wanted the anchor and the crab, without the 'bits' around them. This way I could just cut the images out and adhere them to my ATC's. I used gel medium for gluing. After they were dry I used some Big Brush Markers by Faber Castell to lightly colour in the images. 

The sentiment was stamped on white card stock and on painted card stock because I didn't know which one would look the best. In the end I used the white and added some of the Professor Plum paint around the edges. 


And there you have it ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 








6 comments:

  1. Oh geweldig zeg !
    Echt tof gedaan en bedankt voor de uitleg!
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. weer erg mooi geworden!
    groetjes,
    Wiebine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Corrie, and I enjoyed your tutorial as well. I'd not thought of taping the cards together on the background to create the unity, but it's a great trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trio of Atc's. Fantastic tutorial, love the brayered background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fab Corrie, love them all together too :D xx

    ReplyDelete