Tuesday 15 November 2016

She was happy... A NEW VIDEO !

Hello everyone,

I had to play today. I have all these lovely PaperArtsy Rubber Stamps and I hardly use them. So today it was the day. It was cold and wet outside, I was nice and cosy tucked up in my craft room and I had a little time so I thought I'd film the process !  Excuse the plaster (band aid) on my thumb. I cooked a meal for my mother last week after she'd had an accident and sliced a piece of my thumb off in the process. Ouch... Luckily it didn't end up in the stew !

Here is my journal :





I have used all 4 (!) Everything Art Sets, an Emma Godfrey set and a stencil by Clare Lloyd. The paints I used were Fresco Paints in the colours : Beach hut, Mermaid, Tango and Snowflake. 

I hope you enjoy watching the video. If you do, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel ! 




Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Supermooi ! Tof van kleur zeg !
    Hopelijk geneest je duim snel !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi Corrie, ik hou erg van deze kleurencombie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your play immensely, Corrie - fun video too, plaster or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved watching you create, Corrie! A perfect journal page in my book--okay YOUR book! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete