Tuesday 8 November 2016

Laugh, smile, love

Hello everyone,

For my DT post for Visible Image I have made a fairly simple card today. Sometimes it is just nice to do that. Here it is:


I used Bristol card stock which works great with the Zig markers that I used to create the rainbow. I made the colours blend a little with a water brush. I scribbled on my craft mat with the same colours and used the water brush also to make the splatters. 
Once everything was to my liking and dry, I stamped this fabulous sentiment stamp on the card with VersaMark ink an sprinkled it with white WOW embossing powder. I then melted the powder with my heat tool.
The card panel was then matted on dark red card stock and the whole thing was adhered to the card. 

I used this stamp set:


Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Eenvoud siert!
    Prachtige kaart !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to show these words Corrie.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk zo heel anders en heerlijke kleuren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rainbow card and the pop,of,white lettering is fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete