Monday 7 November 2016

Wonderland

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing another inspiration piece for Country View Challenges. The theme is stars and I have made a card. I filmed the process and hope you will hop over and have a look. Give me a thumbs up if you like it and maybe subscribe to my channel !! Thank you !





I will enter this card into the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge for November ! Wish me luck ! 


Here is the link to my YouTube Channel :




Thank you for stopping by today ! 



10 comments:

  1. Love the Wonder of your Wonderland Corrie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not love this any more! It is absolutely fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig warm van kleur en wat een gave stempel! Bedankt weer voor je uitleg, zooo leuk! Ook je vorig project is prachtig!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of this Corrie... I thought it was fascinating watching you using the Big brush pen to integrate the tissue paper image in the background. And it's completely invisible at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. briliant card with a wonderful tutorial!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adsolutely love it ! Beautifull colours . Thanxx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great video, Corrie! So glad to see you doing these as I am one who learns best by watching the process! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete