Wednesday 30 November 2016

Naughty or nice

Hello everyone,

And welcome to the first week of the "Naughty or nice"  (#262) challenge of Stampotique! I made a Christmas card; just need to determine who of my friends and family is the naughtiest !!!



We would love it if you played along with us... You might win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just make sure to read the rules on the SDC blog! 

I have used the following stamps for this:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Wat een toffe achtergrond ! Erg mooie stempel en een grappige kaart !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, Corrie! This girl really looks naughty! But first I thought you made this for the CVC Star challenge :-D Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love wearing my Christmas dress - don't I look pretty? It doesn't matter if your are naughty or nice, it's how you look that counts.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete