Wednesday 9 November 2016

Discombobulated

Hello everyone,

and welcome to yet another new Challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is "human with an animal head".  How fun is that !  We would love you to play along with us. Just remember to read the rules on the SDC page first. So here's mine:



This is an art journal page and it was started on a piece of Mixed Media paper. I gessoed it before painting it. I used Dina Wakley's heavy body acrylics. I added some stencilling in orange and black for more contrast and some subtle stamping as well. 
Next I stamped Ghostie and Grumpy koala, coloured them both, cut them out and adhered them to the page using Ghostie's body and Koala's head. I also added some washi tape for him to stand on. The sentiment was stamped on white card stock, cut out, inked and adhered to the page. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Wat een leukerdje !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, moet niet gekker worden...helemaal maffe uitdaging, maar wel met een mooi reultaat bij jou! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your focal image Corrie, wonderful backdrop and colouring. Tracy xv

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! This really made me smile and love how bright & cheerful the colours are on both the background and this rather cute character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful page - enjoying a belly laugh here! Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete