Thursday 12 December 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday! For today's post I have made 2 postcards. I love making postcards but I do wonder what I am going to do with them all. Maybe make them into a book? What do you all do with your postcards?


This first card was made with a piece of pattern paper on which I brayered some white paint to make her stand out more. She is new and is called "Sassy". I coloured her with my Copic Markers, cut her out and then placed her on the card. The sentiment is from the same set but I only used a few words of it. 
You'll find 'Sassy' HERE


This card was made with a background that had been in my stash for literally years... and I think I have another one like it. It was made with Brushos. I have since got rid of the Brushos as I really didn't like them. Too unpredictable for me. Anyway, I coloured the bird with Copics and cut it out. I then placed it on the card on top of some washi tape and a strip of design paper. The sentiment is from the same set. 
You'll find the "little birds' HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely postcards.
    I also love making cards as the size is not too intimidating. I then glue these cards in A6 spiral bound books and have fun looking through them from time to time.

    ReplyDelete