Thursday 19 December 2019

Shine brightly

Hello everyone,

For my second inspiration piece for the 'Stars' Challenge over at Country View Challenges this month,  I have made an Art Journal spread. I bought a new journal and was keen to try it out. I decided it is OK but the pages are a little thin.


So I gessoed them before I started. 
I stamped the stars with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them, then added the colour, background stamping and the edging of the page with acrylic paint. 
Lastly I added the photo and the sentiment. 

I have of course a YouTube video where you can see how I made it. 



You can also click HERE to go straight to YouTube. 



We would love it if you could play along with us and make something starry! Please do read the rules first though. You'll find them HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Corrie! I loved watching your video too.
    Hope, you had a wonderful christmas!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Corrie! I loved watching your video too.
    Hope, you had a wonderful christmas!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete