Thursday 26 December 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you! Or should I say Happy Boxing Day! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with lots of pressies and lovely food !
For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a card and a postcard.


I used a home made star stencil to make the background. I then placed one of the 'holiday monsters' on it and added some washi tape. The sentiment is of a different set called 'Treena'. 

You'll find 'Holiday monsters' HERE.
'Treena' HERE.


and the last card for this year is this card. I wish you all the best for the new year, good health, lots of lovely crafting and whatever else you wish for! 
I used the Mix 'n Match Vases for this card and simply added the 'new year' to the bottom. I also used my homemade stencil again and a little piece of design paper. The 'flowers' and the vase were coloured with Copic Markers. 

You'll find the Mix 'n Match vases HERE.

Thank you very much for all your support over the last year ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment