Thursday 19 December 2019

Tring tring

Hello everyone,

Today's AALL & Create post is a card. I had to use Bipasha's fabulous stamps again because I simply love them. Also this colour scheme is great I think.

Here's how,


First I made a background. I used a technique that I learned from Jo Rice's Hochanda show where she used a brayer to ink the gelli plate with Distress Oxide Inks and then dripped some water on it. I used Broken China, Crushed Olive and Mustard Seed and took a print. This piece of paper is just under 
5" x 7". 


Next I stamped part of this fabulous stamp on my card. 


Next I used some more of Bipasha's stamp to use as collage elements. I coloured them with my Copic Markers; at this stage I wasn't sure which pieces I was going to use. 





And this is the result. I didn't use the telephone handset but did use the birds. I also added the back wheel which I stamped again on a piece of card that was made with the gelliplate in the same way. I also added a smidge of orange in the left bottom corner so it balanced better in my opinion. Lastly I added some white splatters, matted it on black card stock and adhered it my my 5"x7" card. 




I have used: 
Stamp set #237 - Phonebooth elements by Bipasha Bk
#228 - Postbox & Phonelines by Bipasha Bk
#144 - Farmhouse tales by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products including a complete list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !

No comments:

Post a Comment