Thursday 5 December 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! I can't believe it is December already.. not long nog until the dreaded 'C' word... lol.
For today's projects I have made an Art Journal page and a postcard.


Aren't these snow peeps adorable ! I made a background for them with Distress Oxide Inks and my gelli plate. I just added some white splatters and a black drawn border around the page. The snow peeps were coloured with Copic Markers. 

This new released set called 'The Wintertimes' is HERE in the shop. 


This card was made with Miss Sassy Pants; she is from an older set but I still adore her. I messed up her hair and thought I just cut it off and give her a hat. I think it suits her personality ! She was coloured with Copic Markers and placed on a background that was made with shaving foam and Distress Oxide reinkers.
The sentiment is by Tim Holtz. 

You can still buy Miss Sassy Pants and her sisters, you will find her HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment