Thursday 12 December 2019

A small tag book for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

For today's Guest Designpost for AALL & Create I have made a small book out or a tag that I cut out of Mixed Media paper.


Here is how:


This is the outside of the tag, I used my sewing machine to add a piece of MM paper on the inside. You can't see that here. I painted the outside with turquoise and white paint and then added some printing with this fab stencil ! 


I did the same to the inside of the tag. For the little piece of paper inside I used different colours. This is a combination of inks and paint. 


I added stamping, birds at the top and a little train at the bottom. I later coloured these of course. I used Faber Castell Big Brush Markers for this because they work fabulously on painted backgrounds.  


I stamped these little 'Dog toys' to colour and use as my main images. 


All finished colouring; I used Copic Markers to colour these, I then cut them out. 


I added a little background stamping and glued this little cutie on the front. 



On the inside page, I placed the other three dog toys and added some stamping and some hearts. 


The sentiment is on the outside of the page that I put in the tag. 


Close ups of the right hand page. 


And the left hand page. 

I have used :
Stamp set #249 - Dog toys by Janet Klein
Stamp set #76 - Classic Caravan by Bipasha Bk
Stamp set #144 - Farmhouse tales by Bipasha Bk
Stamp set #234 - Brush Flower by Tracy Evans
Stencil #45 - Digital Bubbles by Autour de Maw

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit: 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: