Tuesday 31 December 2019

Monster hugs

Hello everyone,

On the last day of the year, I have another AALL & Create project to share and this time it is a card.
I love going back to older stamp sets and that is what I did for today and combined it with one of Bipasha's fabulous new dies.


Here's how: 



First I cut out this die called 'cells'; I used white card stock. 


I first printed this circle Gelli plate onto a card panel with turquoise paint, sorry no picture but it is just a blue circle. I then brayered white acrylic paint onto my gel plate and put the die cut on top. I put it front down because I want it to be legible after printing. I rolled the brayer over a few more times to remove some of the paint.


When I took the die cut off, this is what it looked like. 


I then printed it on top of my turquoise base layer. 


I rolled some of the same paint over the die cut and cut it down to use on my card as well. 


I added some stamping on my circle. I also doodled around the circle with a black pen. 


Next I stamped this cutie and coloured him. 


Work in progress... 


After I finished colouring I added some white highlights and cut him and his hat out. These pieces are going to be combined to finish the card. 


And here it is.




I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Die #14 - Cells by Bipasha Bk
Stamp set #53 (Monsters) by Olga Heldwein
Stamp set #211 Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz

for more information about the AALL & Create products  and a worldwide list of stockists, please visit:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing your process. I love the gel plate! Happy New Years

    ReplyDelete