Thursday 19 December 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday !

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard and an ATC.


Meet Princess Leia ! How cute is she... 
I have printed her, coloured her with Copics (after some research on internet as I have never seen Starwars) and cut her out. The background was a try out for a journal spread I did at the beginning of the month with some of Janet's new stamps. I liked it and didn't want to throw it away. 
I glued the princess down and added the sentiment. 
You will find "Princess Leia and Yoda" HERE


This little girl is trying to stay warm. She was coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and placed in a background from my stash. I added a piece of book paper for her to stand on. 

You will find 'Warm and cozy' HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment