Saturday 20 April 2019

A good decision....

Hello everyone, 

I was asked to make some samples for the Hochanda TV shows of AALL & Create on April 3rd and of course I made some. It is so satisfying to see your samples on TV! 

Today I am sharing a trio of ATC's.


and here's how:


I started with partially stamping this stamp on three ATC's. The paper I used is from an old Tim Holtz paper pad. 


Next I stamped the cards from the same stamp on a different paper from the same paper pad. 


I inked all the edges and then added 'stamping' with this stencil and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink. I smooshed it onto the stencil, sprayed with water and printed it onto the ATC's. 


Next I added pieces of sari ribbon and used a tiny attacher by Tim Holtz to staple it to the cards. I added some embroidery thread and put the cards on top. They were inked along the edges as well. 


I used one of the sentiment from the Ladybug stamp as I thought it was quite apt to go with the playing cards. I also added some Tim Holtz paperclips for a bit more interest. The cards were then mounted on a piece of card board that i covered in patterned paper. 



I have used the following stamps:

#146 - Kings & Queens
#161 - Ladybug

Stencil: 

#45 - DIgital bubbles



You'll find more information on the fab AALL & Create products here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Great ATC's Corrie - I love those mini playing cards on them!

    ReplyDelete