Tuesday 9 April 2019

In order to grow...

Hello everyone, 

I was asked to make some samples for the Hochanda TV shows of AALL & Create on April 3rd and of course I made some. It is so exciting to see your samples on TV! Here's one of them:


There are no WIP photos as this was really easy to make. 



I stamped the flower with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white powder. I then watercolored the flower and the area around the flower. I added stitching with my sewingmachine and lastly added the sentiment and glued the panel on a white card. 






I have used stamp set:

#183 - Bouquet Small 



You'll find more information on the fab AALL & Create products here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. I particularly love the sentiment on this one, Corrie - it really speaks to me, and the visual is awesome for its texture and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower stamp is gorgeous. I love this.

    ReplyDelete