Thursday 25 April 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my weekly Vera Lane Studio blogpost.

For this week I have made an art journal spread with the newly released 'Educational Rockstar' and an Artist Trading Card with one of the 'Fatcats'. Both were made on gelli printed paper.  All the images were coloured with Copic Markers.




You'll find the 'Educational Rockstar' HERE

image 0



You'll find the 'Fatcats' HERE.

image 0


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, Corrie...my mother (who taught for 35 years) would definitely have qualified for the educational rockstar spread. ;-) Your ATC is prime, too, and there are moments when I'd be in full agreement. I love the gell print backgrounds, as always!

    ReplyDelete