Monday 15 April 2019

Believe

Hello everyone, 

I was asked to make some samples for the Hochanda TV shows of AALL & Create on April 3rd and of course I made some. It is so exciting to see your samples on TV! 

This one is a card:


And here's how:


I made a gelli print with 2 shades of purple acrylic paint and this stamp. Make sure to wash your stamp straight away because dry paint is almost impossible to remove. 


Next I toned it down with white paint and also added some stencilling with this fab stencil and the same white paint. 


I added some heat embossed numbers from this stamp and also stamped the princess on the card and on some white card stock. I coloured her with Copic Markers, cut her out and adhered her to my card panel. I then glued the panel on a white card. 


I used the following stamps:

#110 - Numbered botanical
#190 - Prinnsews

Stencil:
#45 - Digital bubbles


You'll find more information on the fab AALL & Create products here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Thank you for the step by step and the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like your use of white paint on this one, Corrie - it just makes the whole thing sparkle!

    ReplyDelete