Thursday 11 April 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my weekly Vera Lane Studio blogpost.

For this week I have made a postcard with the newly released "Under my Umbrella" and a tag with the "Windows" set and little "Stephanie". The postcard is CaS and the tag was made on gelli printed paper.  All the images were coloured with Copic Markers.


Isn't she fabulous. I added some washi tape and a scrap of paper for her to stand on. The background was made with a stencil and Distress ink with a blending tool. 

You'll find this cutie HERE




I cut this tag from a gel print, added the 'wall' stencilling and then added the window with lil' Stephanie on top. A bit of doodling and a sticker finished it off. 

You'll find Stephanie HERE

image 0

Thank you so much for stopping by today !


2 comments:

  1. Sweet, on both counts, Corrie. The rainbow umbrella makes me smile, and there's just something about the paper and washi tape she's standing on that thrills my textural love button. The tag colours are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Vera Lane are a match made in heaven! Love her stamps and love what you do with them! This is no exception!

    ReplyDelete