Friday 19 April 2019

Chapter Seven

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft post I have made a tag with things that were lying  on my desk. I just got the stamps and the black paint out.


I had a spare tag because I die cut one more than I needed. There was a gel plate lying on my desk with remnants of pink and orange paint on it, waiting to be cleaned. There also were two tubes of acrylic paint, one white, one pink and a pink inkpad. I also had some book pages lying around. So, I rolled some white paint on my dirty gelli plate and printed it onto the tag. Sometimes the mop ups are nicer than the original prints! Next I used the brayer with some of that light pink paint and rolled onto the right and bottom of the tag. Next I stamped the swirls with Distress Oxide Ink. This stamp is definitely my favourite Katzelkraft stamp of all times and I keep using him. I stamped him on book paper and then looked for some words that I could use. Next I assembled it all together, splattered some black paint on it and there it is!

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tag, Corrie - love the story line too! He's a handsome man, and I'm sure the woman will think so when they meet. :D

    ReplyDelete