Thursday 2 September 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an ATC and a postcard.



I used a background from my stash. It is a gelli print. I added some white heat embossing with one of Janet's stamps sets for AALL & Create called 'Flower Pops' #523.
After printing and colouring this little girl from an older set called 'Good Reader' I glued her onto the card. A sticker by Tim Holtz finished it off. 
You can get her still on request via Janet. 


This postcard was really quick to make because I used a collage sheet. These are great for quick projects. All I did was make the background with an AALL & Create stencil (Heapza Hearts #134)  and Distress Oxide ink.  I placed the mermaids on top and added a clippings sticker. 
You'll find the collage sheet full of mermaids HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying the soft colours on these two pieces, Corrie, and your use of flowers and hearts is always going to be delight for me!

    ReplyDelete