Tuesday 28 September 2021

Today is your day

 Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a simple watercoloured card. 


Here's how I made it:


I used water colour paper for this and stamped the image I wanted to use with Versafine Clair ink. This is waterproof. 


Used a piece of the same paper for the sentiment. 


Start of the watercoloouring.


Here he is finished. I really enjoy watercolouring; it is nice and relaxing.


I added some of the pink that I used for the flowers on the sentiment strip as well and glued it on.
The panel is a little warped. If you want to avoid that you can always used low tack tape and tape your paper to a board and leave it there until the work is completely dry. You can then cut it to size. 
I don't do that because when I glue it onto the card blank it will straighten itself out again.


I added some splatters with a white paint pen and the pink watercolour. 




For more information about all the AALL & Create products as well as a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Corrie - cutest bunny ever! I like the look of the watercolour against that plain white background - it stands out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete