Thursday 9 September 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's post I have made two little projects with the set "Crush" that came out this week. I made a book mark/tag and a postcard. 



This bookmark was made with the new set Crush, as was the postcard below. Isn't she cute? The background is a mop up piece of paper from the Gelli Plate. I coloured her with my Copic Markers and cut her out before glueing her onto the tag. I added a sentiment from Janet's stamp set called X or O by AALL & Create. 


This postcard was made with the same set. I decided to not go for pink or red but do something different. I started with heat embossing the hearts on the background of this postcard sized paper. It is a stamp by Bipasha #535 by AALL & Create. I then used a blending tool and yellow Distress Ink to give it some colour. I coloured the little people and cut them out. I then glued some washi tape on the card (Janet's design 'Flowerdancing' for AAL & Create) and glued them on top. The sentiment is from the same set. 

You'll find 'Crush' HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Corrie, and it's lovely to see the changeup of colour on the postcard. The stamps are delicious, and the texture is really wonderful on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe ! ces jumeaux me plairaient bien, je regrette ces timbres numériques, j'en ai acheté, mais je n'arrive pas à les imprimer aux bonnes dimensions, c'est bien dommage car je trouve les design absolument fantastique. (je ne comprends pas l'anglais et la traduction n'est pas top hihihi

    ReplyDelete