Wednesday 22 September 2021

It's not art

  Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog today where I have a postcard for VivaLasVegaStamps! to share. 


And here's how:


Fist of all I stamped the images I was going to use and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then cut them out. I also took out some words of the sentiment.


The background was simply made with dunking the card into Distress Oxide ink and water on my craft sheet; I used Broken China. I then stamped over top with the same ink and Vintage Photo. I also used Versafine Clair black. You'll find a list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 


Next I added some washi tape by Tim Holtz and some more stamping, this time with Distress Ink Faded Jeans. 


I then put it all together. I doodled around the edges here and there with a graphite pencil. 



I used the following stamps:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

  1. Nice color composition on your art. I much prefer the original saying. After all, it's arr if we say it is. No one gets to tell us it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grinning all over this one, Corrie - what a great postcard, and your revised sentiment is SO bang on.

    ReplyDelete