Wednesday 1 September 2021

A grumpy old woman

 Hello everyone, 

It is September, can you believe it? For the new challenge over at Country View Challenges I have made an art journal spread. I also finally did another video. I have been so busy with stuff that I simply didn't have enough time to do videos. It is not the filming but the editing that takes so much time. Anyway here is my art journal:


Isn't she adorable... lol
It is a really quick and easy spread. It's just ink and stamps and if you'd like to see how I made this then please hop over to my YouTube channel where you will find a tutorial.
We would love it if you played along with us, you might just win a £20 voucher to spend in the shop. Make sure to read the rules before you do though. You'll find them HERE

or you can click on the picture below:


Thank you for stopping by ! I will be back soon with more inspiration. 





11 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page, Corrie!!! I loved how you coloured then spritzed with water the leaves - they look awesome!!! Have a wonderful September!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Corrie, that background is amazing! Take care and have a very happy month, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tonal colours and a fresh art journal spread....and yes she is grumpy! x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely spread, Corrie, and definitely speaks to the imminent fall with the colours and leaves. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that sounds like me lately, lol, what a great title and your spread is fabulous. The grungy leaves sure provide that grumpy old woman with a great background. Love it! Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pages! Loving the grungy look and feel with those gorgeous colours and leaves - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy September! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun pages Corrie and I love those leaves. Happy September, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages Corrie! I love the leaves in these ELB sets, you might see them soon on a blog post near you... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Corrie - you've captured me perfectly! Haha! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, Corrie! Amazing video too!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete