Tuesday 21 September 2021

Superior specimen



 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a tag for AALL & Create


And here is how I made it:


I started with a kraft tag by Tim Holtz that I dunked into salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink. I did this several times and dried it between layers. I then used this stencil and shite paint to add some interest. Of course I also toned it down with the same white paint and a brayer. 


Next I stamped it randomly. I used Broken China, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Versafine Clair Nocturne. 


I added a black line and some splatters.
Next I stamped the deer on the tag and on some book paper. I cute the one on the book paper out and lightly coloured it with Salvaged Patina & Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. 


I then adhered the cut out deer over the one stamped on the tag. 



Lastly I added pieces of book paper along the edges and some clippings stickers as a sentiment. 





I used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#132 - Flagstone Figures by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#532 - Safari by Bipasha Bk
#552 - Scripted Cross by Bipasha Bk
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa

Thank you for stopping by today ! 






2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the complex layers in this tag, Corrie, and I'm always up for advise from the wildlife. They're the ones who know what's 'going on out there!'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete