Tuesday 7 September 2021

A postcard for AALL & Create

 Hello everyone, 

Today I have a postcard for you with a YouTube tutorial. I made this for AALL & Create and this time I really didn't know what to use. We are so spoilt as a DT; there is so much to choose from. I settled on a flower stamp by Tracy and I think it came out really nice. 


I do have some step by step photos :
The link to the YouTube tutorial is further down.


The first step was texture paste and Distress Oxide sprays. I then toned it down with white acrylic paint.


Next: some random stamping.


I coloured a piece of card stock with Distress Oxides and stamped the focal image in it, I then cut it out. 


I didn't use the word flower in the end. 


Almost done, just a sentiment to add.


I decided to use a clippings sticker. 



You'll find a full tutorial on YouTube HERE 

Or you can click on the picture below:


I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Border stamping block
Stencil #136 - Bug Hotel by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#539 - Gem of a Plant by Tracy Evans
#494 - X or O by Janet Klein
#543 - Reckoner Digits by Tracy Evans

for more information about all the AALL & Create products and a world wide stockist list, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 






3 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely, Corrie. I'm with Kat^ on the colours - they're singing such a quietly beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, I so enjoyed this step by step and shared on Topflight Stamps, with rave reviews! Thanks so much for your continued inspiration! xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete