Thursday 30 September 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an ATC with the newly released set "Messengers" and a square card with the set "Little Miss".


The background came from my stash, I just added some stamping and washitape. I went around the edges with black paint. 
You'll find this cutie HERE


This card was made with a gelli print from my stash. I coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out. I added some stamping and some doodling to the card and then glued her on top. I used the sentiment that came with the set. 
You'll find Little Miss HERE

Thank you for stopping by today !


1 comment:

  1. These are both really sweet, Corrie - I seem to be drawn to square things right now, so the card really speaks to me! I particularly like the background of your ATC as well - you have the BEST stash ever! ;-)

    ReplyDelete